Rabu, 23 Maret 2011

few things.

there are few things I want to share with you guys:
1. mid test was finally over last friday and I'll have my mid-holiday on monday.
2. I haven't posted anything here lately.
3. I've been busy with all these acex&labspart stuffs. well I know I'm not the crew but there are some sort of things to prepare.
4. my life sucks, and it's true.
5. I'm so excited for this year's summer, I can't wait to spend it with the lyon crews.
6. I'm going to bali this summer for my interchange's family weekend, with hélène, of course.
7. I have loads of dvds to watch, but I'm not in the mood for a movie marathon.
8. I can't wait for my class's 'drama' performance.
9. I'm really confused on how should I get those singapore souvenirs for my class' acex.
10. I'm dying to watch I am number four. this is all because of those indonesian movie theaters.
11. I'm going to eat now, and go to sleeeep! whuuz.
12. AND WISH VREQUAXIERRE LOTS OF LUCK FOR ACEX.

ciao, bonne nuit!

0 talking mouth: